Monday, November 8, 2010

Class it up!

By popular demand CK'Signature (my daughter and me) have decided to open the doors to a classroom setting. Now, we've all seen the classes at Home Depot and Hobby Lobby... learn how to faux paint! learn how to make an ornament! Truth be told, most are taught by a student who feels crafty, or a supervisor who just went through a crash course.



What I plan to offer is a comfortable setting where the ladies can sit, relax, and enjoy learning something new. Because Christmas is coming up fast, I plan to offer the first class as a "Wreath Decorating Class". I'll supply all the pretties and all the supplies and more know-how than you might want. You leave with a fabulous wreath and hopefully some inspiration to take your new-found skills one step further!

Keep in touch, Kayleigh and I are planning on a few more classes. Hint: Start saving your wine corks!
Check the facebook page for some regular updates on the classes, including this one that starts Saturday, November 20.

No comments:

Post a Comment